Citrix Client Downloads
Select the appropriate client for your computer:
Click here to download the Citrix client for Microsoft Windows
Supported Platforms: Windows XP, Windows 7, Firefox 3.x – 5.x, IE 7, 8 & 9
Click here to download the Citrix client for Mac OSX
Supported Platforms: Max OS X 10.6 – 10.7
How to Install Citrix Client for PowerChart
Choose the download link above that is appropriate for your computer.
Note Please only use Internet Explorer or Firefox. Powerchart will not run with other browsers such as Google Chrome.
- Another window will open asking if you want to Run or Save.
- Select Run.
Note If your only option is to Save then save the file to your desktop and run it from there.
- Click Run to complete the download.
- Once it’s finished, close all windows and log back into Connect.
- You should now be able to launch PowerChart.
(For Macs Only)
- Select the Macintosh installation from the download page.
- Run the installer (MacICA_OSX.dmg) by double clicking it.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
Note You CANNOT use PowerChart from Safari. You must use Firefox instead.
If you do not already have Firefox installed on your Mac, go to this link and download it for free. http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/
Need More Help?
If the above instructions do not work or you need more assistance, please contact the support center at (916) 783-2750 option 8.